Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Am Giving Away A Free Power Supply For A Sony Playstation Portable

As I have written earlier, my DSL modem stopped working last week. Based on what I read on an online forum, I ordered a new power supply for a playstation portable off EBay last Friday. I received the power supply yesterday, but unfortunately, it did not work with the replacement DSL modem that AT&T sent out to me, as I wrote here.

In the meantime, 2Wire, the manufacturer of the modem, surmised from a support ticket I submitted at their website that my power supply was probably defective. In a sign of very good and responsive customer service, they have now promised to send out a replacement power supply to me. Which leaves me with pretty much no use for the playstation portable power supply I bought off EBay.
Playstation Portable power supply
I am not going to claim that this power supply is brand new. It was brand new when I bought it. But I opened up the packaging it came in and used it for about 10 to 15 minutes with my DSL modem to test if it would serve my purpose. So, technically, it is a used power supply. It is a generic replacement, not manufactured by Sony (please see the picture to the left). So, keep these two points in mind when you make a decision as to whether you might want it. It can handle inputs from 100 to 240V AC and produces an output of 5V DC at up to 2A. If you need more specifications, use the comment space below to ask away.

I will send it out to the first person who expresses an interest. All you will pay is the shipping fee (it is quite light, so I don't expect it to cost more than $2 to ship it out by first class mail if you are within the US. If you are outside the US, it may be a bit more). Once we settle on the terms, you can donate the shipping cost to me using the "Donate" button at the top of the left sidebar of this blog, and I will send it to you right away. Hope you can put it to better use than I could!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web