Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day To Everyone!

Happy Father's Day to everyone out there. Here is a cute reminder of dad's value in the eyes of his children over the years! Enjoy!!

4 years - My Daddy can do anything!
7 years - My Dad knows a lot, a whole lot.
8 years - My father does not know quite everything.
12 years - Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years - Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years - Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years - He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years - I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years - Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years - What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years - My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years - I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

And in case your children are at an age when your value is near its bottom, here is something to cheer you up!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web