Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Accident-Prone Son

Guest post written by Emily Keiser

My son gets into and breaks almost anything within an 10-mile radius of him. So it was no surprise when he broke our next door neighbor’s bay window when he was playing catch with my husband.

Not only was the focal point of Mrs. Stewart’s beautiful home damaged, the cool air from her house’s central air conditioning was escaping into the outdoors. I was especially worried because this might have hurt her wellbeing because she’s an older lady and has health problems. I knew it needed to be fixed as soon as possible. She has been putting up with our antics for a while and I felt terrible so I called Sears Replacement Windows Texas and got a quote for the window replacement.

The repairmen had her beautiful window looking nice and new again. If you didn’t know, you would have never suspected that anything had happened to it! I of course paid for it because my son was responsible, but that didn’t stop Mrs. Stewart from bringing over a batch of her famous snickerdoodle cookies as a token of gratitude – which I told her was completely unnecessary. But that didn’t stop us from munching on her delicious cookies.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web