Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Watching Soccer On TV

Shout out to Jordan Bigsby for the guest post.

Watching soccer is exciting, but one of the things that makes it so fantastic is the flamboyance of color against the splash of green for the pitch.

The only thing better than watching world class soccer on television, since the global nature of the game makes it difficult to see all of the best matches in person, is seeing it in HD. I watch the matches on TV, which I bought after seeing the best deals on cable tv I have ever seen in my lifetime, so I can see many more games, and watching events such as the World Cup, I've gotten spoiled to the coverage available.

Since I follow many teams in many leagues, it's important to be able to watch a match being broadcast from outside the country. One of the reasons I follow so many teams is that players in soccer move between leagues in a way that no other sport can imagine. A top player in England's EPL may be playing in Spain a year later. Watching U.S. players who move from MLS to EPL can only be done if you also keep up with their team elsewhere.

Great soccer is played all over the world, and that reach is why I, as a fan, must keep up so I'm fully up to date on which teams will play well when the World Cup arrives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to
find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!



Also visit my site; Mulberry Bags

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web