Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Instantly Fell In Love With The City

Guest blog post from Kevin Ballard

When I moved to Lewisville from the county of Goochland I was a bit nervous. I had never lived in the city before and didn't know anyone who had. I only knew what I saw on television or read in the newspaper. Before I moved into my new home I decided to sign up get Lewisvilla TX adt security just to be safe. Now I absolutely love living in the city. There is so much to do and so much to see. There are amazing people that all think, talk, and act differently. It is very exciting that everyday when I walk outside I never know what I am going to see. In the country all you would see were cows eating grass. In the city you see people wearing all different styles, different cars, and hear all kinds of accents. I think life in the city is going to suit me much better than the country because I have an adventurous personality and the city has a lot of adventure to offer this country girl.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web