Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Planning a Wedding Day Online

Content by Mitch Osborne

So I finally started planning my wedding, only one more year to go until I walk down the aisle. I can hardly believe that it's really happening. Every time I think about our special day I get butterflies in my stomach. Lately I've found it much easier to do my wedding planning online and satellite internet prices aren't bad. Whenever I have free time I simply turn on my hughes internet satellite and begin the process of selecting all of those things that will make my day much more special.

I started small by looking at wedding blogs and getting ideas from other Brides to be. I also had my own wedding website that helps me stay ahead of the game with my appointments, as well as my favorite websites to visit. I've even come across a site where I think I will be purchasing my cake from. Of course that I will have to go over with my fiance. He loves cake and told me that will be the one decision he will absolutely have to be in on.

Right now I'm researching photographers in my area and which one can offer me the best package for the money I am willing to spend. Hopefully I can secure one soon and then be able to move on to the next item on my list which will possibly be the wedding flowers.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web