Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seinfeld And The Gang

Thanks for the guest post by Rafael Barnes

There is just something about Jerry Seinfeld. I don't know what it is and I'm fairly certain if you asked him, he wouldn't be able to pinpoint his success either. How does a man make a show about nothing a huge success? As I said, there's just something about Jerry!

One of the things I really enjoy about my tv that www.ExpertSatellite.com hooked me up with is the wide variety of channels I get, and with Seinfeld in syndication, I have several channels I can see the show on. When I am flipping through the channels, I always stop if I come across an episode. They never get old! And it's not just Jerry's appeal. I love all the characters and their wacky ways.

My favorite is Kramer. There is nothing that affects that man in a bad way; he truly makes lemonade out of life's lemons. And I'd bet a dollar there is probably an episode about lemons too! That's just the sort of show it is, a show about nothing that almost anyone watching it can not only relate to but get enjoyment from too.

I know some people didn't like the way the show ended, but I thought it was perfect. So many people were victims of Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer. It doesn't matter that it was all unintentional and very seldom was it a serious offense. They at least got their version of justice in the end, and the gang probably bribed or talked their way out of jail before the clock struck midnight!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web