Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tough Choice Between The Desert And The Ocean!

My plans for the winter break are coming along quite well. It was easy to decide on the major stops on an Australian vacation such as Sydney and Melbourne. But things get pretty confusing beyond that. I have always been a nature person, and try to include as much in the way of nature reserves, parks, etc. in my travels as possible.

Given the short time I would have on this vacation, and the long travel times involved, I have to make some choices here. I am torn between going north to Cairns and taking in the Great Barrier Reef, or heading inland and visiting the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, with the famous Ayers Rock as its highlight.

I am also still in the process of researching the best way to get cheap flights to Australia. Lowfares.com is a fare comparison site that allows one to check prices for airline tickets from different agencies like Orbitz, Kayak, etc., without having to go to those sites separately. This makes the site very valuable in doing research on airfares.

In addition to airfares, the site also allows one to book hotels, car rentals, all-inclusive vacations, etc. They also collect special deals and bargains from various sites and present it all in one place to save you the trouble of searching around on the internet to find them by trial and error. Overall, I have found this site to be of immense value in planning for this vacation by allowing me to compare various options quickly and easily.

Unfortunately, the site does not provide any help in solving conundrums such as which of two great attractions to visit. Both are tempting, both have great things to recommend them. But only one will fit in my time-frame. What I need is a website that can read my inner mind, compare various places and suggest the best itinerary for me to spend my travel dollars on! I will let you know as soon as I find such a website!!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web