Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Favorite Restaurant

Content by Reid Dawson

My friend called me the other night and invited me to dinner to celebrate a piece of good fortune. I had no idea where we were going and I didn't have much time to get ready. I said a quick good-bye to my dog and set my adt alert alarm before leaving the house to go out to dinner.

We pulled into a restaurant that had its name long before text messaging hit the scene. We were at IHOP otherwise known as The International House of Pancakes. I was delighted.

Before sounding too syrupy I have to say that these pancakes are the best. Blueberry, chocolate chip, and New York cheesecake pancakes are only the start of the menu. There are imaginative omelettes and burgers to please any palate. Seniors have special choices to make too. Personally, I recommend the steak tips and eggs that include hash browns with pancakes.

This place is not just for the breakfast aficionado. Patty melts, steaks, fish, salads and pork chops fill out the fare.

IHOP is a casual place to dine. You can either sit at a booth or at a table. A never ending cup of coffee or glass of soda is always there to make you feel welcome too.

The wait staff is perkier than the coffee. Have a good meal and a good time here!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web