Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

“Social Network” Movie

Guest post written by Marc Simmons

I think it’s fair to say that almost everyone that has a Facebook account is interested in seeing the movie “Social Network,” which is supposedly about the rise and fall of the guy who created it, Mark Zuckerberg.

I know I’ll definitely see it because me and the rest of my generation devotes so much time to the online social network with my satellite internet. Besides it seems that the movie creators found the ultimate way to make people curious about a movie so much that it seems like it would be ill-informed to not see a movie that has to do with something so many people use and rely upon every day.

Besides the lead actor, Jesse Eisenberg, looking eerily like the Facebook CEO – and Michael Cera for all it’s worth – I’m really excited about Justin Timberlake playing in the movie too. I feel like it’s been a while since JT has starred in a really big movie. I also don’t mind seeing him in anything either. I’ve watched the trailer on my wild blue in Tenneessee too many times to count and can’t wait to hear the soundtrack, which is being scored by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web