Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pilgrimage to the Grand Old Opry

Guest post written by Ken Bryant

I grew up on country music and even though my musical interests have expanded as I've grown older, I always come back to country as my favorite music genre and the one that means the most to me consistently. So I've been wanting to go to Nashville for a long time. But before I went I knew that I needed to take care of my hearing problems. So I went and got a free hearing test and examined hearing aid cost before I finally bought one.

That made me even more excited to go and see the birth place of country music and the Grand Old Opry! They have shows there almost every night and I went and saw Randy Travis play there, who I'd followed for a long time. It was amazing, the only complaint I have is the seating is like long benches without any backs, which can get a little old while you're sitting there enjoying a show. I've already decided to go back next year and take my grandchildren!

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web