Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vegas Revelations

Guest post written by Rob Whitehead

There are always a few things that I learn about myself when I go on a trip to Vegas, except normally I know them already but chose to forget them. For example, a lot of times I always try to tell myself that I'm better at gambling than I actually am. But then once I start losing more money than making it, I remember that I'm not as great at gambling as I convinced myself.

But that wasn't the only thing that I thought about this last time I went to Las Vegas about a month ago. I realized something new this time, tht I don't have very good hearing and should probably do something about it.

So I called and made an appointment for when I got home. Then once I went to the appointment I got fitted with some Miracle Ear hearing aids. I noticed a difference right away. Maybe that's where my bad luck with gambling comes from, not being able to hearing everything that's going on around me. I don't know though, we'll just have to see on my next trip to Las Vegas.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web