Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Band Of Pirates

Guest post written by Craig Watson

No matter how much I convince my boys, they just want to dress up in the same kind of costumes as they have for the past two years, pirates. Now, a lot of times that would be a parent's dream, except that both of my boys have grown a lot so I'm going to have to buy them some more costumes.

I started looking up costumes to buy online with clear-internet.com and then realized that all the costumes were basically the same.

That got me thinking that I could probably just make them wear some of their clothes that they've messed up and still fit them and change them a little bit to make it look like a pirate costume. I'm going to take pieces of their old costumes like fake swords and eye patches and get them to reuse them this year. Besides, I convinced both of them that if we make the costumes they’ll look more authentic like they’re real pirates anyway, which they said would be even cooler.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web