Search The Web

Today's Headlines

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Entertaining In Style

Thanks to Allison Marshall for this guest post.

Being retired, but socially active means attending and hosting a lot of parties. Some people don't like hosting parties, but I love it. I throw lavish parties for my friends, children and grandchildren every chance I get.

And I have a lot of fun cooking for these get-togethers on my shiny Ruffoni copper cookware. Copper is an excellent material for making cooking pots because it conducts heat so well. I can adjust the temperature of the food inside my copper cookware instantly by changing the temperature of the stove. This allows me to cook the dishes I am famous for to perfection. No burning, charring, smoking or any other cooking disasters in my kitchen!

Ruffoni is a well-known brand in copper cookware. Ruffoni cookware is manufactured to exactingly high standards. Their beauty is as mesmerizing as their utility in the kitchen. When I entertain, I make sure all my shiny Ruffoni copper cooking pots and pans are prominently on display in my kitchen. In fact, I think I like hosting parties mainly because parties satisfy my deep need to show off my kitchen utensils to my guests.

No comments:

Visitors Country Map

Free counters!

Content From TheFreeDictionary.com

In the News

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Word of the Day

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Search The Web